Wednesday, May 4, 2011

that cola is amazing okay?



Track: Tonight;BIGBANG


just realize that i didn't have their Japanese version for this song.downloading it right awayyyy.

i'm kind of LOVE these 2 verses.and of course it's because these two are GD and TOP's rapping parts.duhh.obviously.


GD:
I'm looking every way got my senses all in check
For that someone who can take my breath away and got my back
Now I'm never gonna diss this right I'm a bad boy but I'm nice
Steady representin' yo swagger girl
Let me blow ya mind




TOP.
Yo, you are my one and only, never wanna end up lonely
What it is to be drama free, want that for you and me
But its just not not happening
What I'm gonna do is the truth
Should we make way for the resolution
Don't wanna cry no more



but how could they be too different from the Korean version?i mean,just look at the first 2 lines of TOP's part!

GD.
I think I’m going to go crazy, I’m probably getting tired (why)
Nah, I think I’m just fed up, I’m already bored, you’re dull
I’m a bad boy that can’t be satisfied with one girl, but I’m nice
I’m not falling for you because I can’t stand it, let me blow ya mind

TOP.
When did we start, start losing the spark between us
We’re like a drained cola that’s lost its fizz
The first feeling of going numb, glancing at each other sideways
I’m not hanging myself over such a love, don’t wanna try no more


"I WANT THE DRAINED COLA THAT LOST ITS FIZZ" TO BE THERE!


okay.what is this?why am i raging over some lyrics?pergi tido la kau AzianHana esok pagi ada kelas pukul lapan pagi!




p/s: yesterday,i promised my self to sleep early.i just broke that promise.cehhh.




No comments: